Information for listeners!
In addition, the KMU “KSPH” informs you about the possibility of providing an accommodation, in our dormitory.
KMU “KSPH” has: computer classes, internet, a reading room, a library and a buffet.
The academic building and dormitory are located at: Almaty, -19a Utepov st. (corner of Gagarin st.).
Directions from the airport: bus #32, “Gagarin” bus stop.
from the Railway Station Almaty-1: bus #30, #18, “Utepov” bus stop
Students are required to submit the following documents, for admission to the cycle:
- Listener training application form from the organization (on the stamped form of an organization, written in a free form indicating the name of the listener, his or her position and education background).
- Personal application of the listener (filled in off. 104 )
- Personal Card (personal details) of the listener (filled in off. 104 )
- Identity card (copy).
- Diploma of higher or secondary medical education in within the listener’s specialty (copy).
- The order from the head of the organization concerning the listener’s training.
- Certificate of primary specialization (a copy, if available).
- Document certifying the name change (in the event of surname inconsistency in diploma and the document certifying the identity).
- Certificates of advanced training within the specialty for the last 5 years (copies).
- Training contract in duplicate (filled in off. 104 )
Copies of documents must be certified in the HR department or by a notary.
Admission time: from 09.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Lunch break from 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM
Any information on advanced training cycles is available in the Department of additional vocational training.
Tel. 8(727)337-69-05 , 8(727)337-80-32 , 8(727)337-80-29 (ext.-148)