Kazakhstan Medical University “KSPH” informs that submission of applications for doctoral studies is prolonged until August 21 of the calendar year.
Applicants are required to have an academic master degree in scientific-pedagogical areas, as well as at least 1 year of work experience in a specialized field.
A student who graduated from a specialized Master’s program is allowed to doctoral PhD studies, provided that he/she additionally masters programs in pedagogical area.
For admission to doctoral studies, having an international certificate confirming knowledge of English in accordance with common European standards is pre-requisite:
— TOEFL ITP threshold score — no less than 460 points;
— TOEFL IBT threshold score — no less than 32 points;
— TOEFL PBT threshold score — no less than 400 points;
— TOEFL PDT threshold score — no less than 47 points;
— IELTS (Academic) threshold score — no less than 4.5.
List of documents required for admission to doctoral studies:
1) An application addressed to the head of the organization;
2) Duplicate document of higher education along with the diploma supplement (notarized);
3) Duplicate of postgraduate education diploma along with the diploma supplement (notarized);
4) Duplicate of the identification document;
5) International certificate confirming knowledge of a foreign language in accordance with the common European standards of foreign language proficiency;
6) List of scientific and methodical works (if available);
7) six 3×4 sized photos;
8) A medical certificate form 086-u, approved by order of the acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010, No. 907 “On approval of forms of primary medical documentation of healthcare organizations” (registered in the Registry of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 6697) (hereinafter – Order No. 907);
9) Personal data sheet and a document confirming the labor activity, certified by the human resources department at the place of work;
10) Certificate of preliminary selection;
11) Justification of the planned thesis research, agreed upon with the presumed domestic or foreign scientific consultant;
12) folder/self-binder, envelope
Along with the copies of referred documents in this paragraph, original documents are also required for verification purposes.